Wednesday 3 March 2010

Beach House: Millions of stars, they open to your fate...

"...and not to be really corny about astrology, but I'm a Gemini, so I'm very dual. I love something and I hate it at the same time, so that probably comes out in the lyrics. When we came to that title, Devotion, I knew there would be more sides than just one. It's not about one side, it's not even about two. It's about dimensions. I try to always keep that open, and that's probably why I like jewels, because they have these multiple facets to them. I like to hear what other people's interpretations are, because people come up with things I'd never thought about. People who create art would be fools to assume they know exactly what people are going to think of it." Victoria, Beach House WATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment