Tuesday 8 December 2009

I think that you're my dream girl, probably just dreaming...


"It's not as simple as reading it like you're reading my diary. Y'know once you start writing things down it becomes about poetry, it becomes about the way the words scan. What I love most about Rock and Roll is this way that you can say things that are trite or mundane, but when you put them to the music they become fantastic, like amazing, magical poetry. You can say lines like "I Can't Stop Loving You" or any number of lines like that, and on their own they don't really stand, but with the music they become like magic."

1 comment:

  1. Is this a cover of one of the Spiritualized album or am I fall in love with an alien, fall in love with her eyes ......... Hey, wait a minute!!! What a ?? Who the.. ??

    ReplyDelete